op-advisory-council message

Subject: [FYI] OpenUK Awards nominations open through June 15

Hi all - hope you are safe and healthy. Wanted to pass along this bit of news from OpenUK!

The OpenUK Awards are now open for nomination until June 15. If you know someone who ought to be recognized for their leadership in open technologies in the UK, you can nominate them here:Âhttps://openuk.uk/awards/

I'm sure Amanda could provide more details about the program, but I wanted to surface this opportunity to recognize some of our peers.Â

--
OASIS Open Projects Program Manager
Pronouns: She / Her