security-leaders message

Subject: RE: Welcome to security-leaders

That sounds like a good approach to me.  It would be great if everyone read
the issues list as well - that's where the bulk of the work is being done
currently.  If you have a comment or suggestion, it may be listed there
already.  This issues list is included with Strawman 2 in the zipfile you
can find here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-use/200102/msg00045.html

Thanks,

Darren