staff-bizdev-workshops message

Subject: Fwd: Draft data attribution (disinfo) Innovation workshop update

[internal] [confidential]
 Schedule update: We plan to hold the first event on 8 November in DC. The name of the topic will be "information quality and attribution" -- expanding and changing the tone from "disinfo." As several of you have suggested.
 Thanks and regards Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ