tosca-comment message

Subject: 30-Day Public Review Documents Available

Hi TOSCA-ers,

As mentioned in last Thursday's meeting of the TC, please be prepared to begin discussing and making decisions about the comments received by the TC as part of the 30-day review at our next TC meeting on Thursday, January 17th.

Today is the last day for comments, so while it is possible that we may receive other comments in the next 8 hours or so, this URL always provides the latest version of the document: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/47850/latest.

Thanks,
Paul