ubl-csc message

Subject: Bosak vacation and travel

Hello UBL CSC,

This is just a note to remind you that I will be out of town on
vacation with my family all this week (5-11 January) and therefore
won't be participating in any subcommittee calls.  I do intend to
catch up with holiday mail on a long drive tomorrow (Monday), so
you may or may not see a big batch of mail from me Monday night or
Tuesday morning depending on which lists you are subscribed to,
but it won't mean that I'm online and ready to respond -- quite
the contrary.  I may or may not be able to respond to mail while
on vacation, but response times will be erratic at best.

I will be returning to work for one day, Monday 12 January, to
chair an LSC meeting at 7 a.m. that morning in California and a
one-off Pacific chairs coordination meeting that afternoon at 5
p.m. in California.  I will then be leaving for a UBL promotion
tour in Europe 13-30 January, so as previously agreed, Mark
Crawford will be chairing the coordination meetings scheduled for
9, 16, 23, and 30 January.  I will be picking this back up again
on 6 February, probably on a different schedule; see
"Administrivia" in the report of the coordination meeting 12/19:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-csc/200312/msg00057.html