ubl-l10n message

Subject: Minor fault found in the Spanish IDD for UBL 2.0

Hi folks, I accidentally came across a small nit in the Spanish IDD
for UBL 2.0 while delivering my UBL class last week.

In what appears to be a copy/paste issue of some kind, the Spanish
definition for row 443 happens to be a copy of the English definition
for row 442.

442	Hazardous Goods Transit. Hazardous Regulation Code. Code
443	Hazardous Goods Transit. Inhalation Toxicity Zone Code. Code

No other faults came to my attention ... not that they would, either,
since I cannot speak Spanish!

Just something to add to someone's action item list.

--
Upcoming hands-on XSLT, UBL & code list hands-on training classes:
Brussels, BE 2009-03;  Prague, CZ 2009-03, http://www.xmlprague.cz