wsrm-interop message

Subject: Re: [wsrm-interop] telecon today

Jacques Durand <JDurand@fsw.fujitsu.com> wrote at Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:28:09 -0800:
> Sorry Tony, we realized that.

Okay.

Is there any chance the call could be moved to earlier in the day?  I'm
usually giving my kid a bath at that time.

> Now we have a question for you:
> Do you think you would be ready for some interop testing
> prior to Dec 9 demo? Do you plan to attend XML 2003, and
> if yes would you consider flying a few days before?

Yes, I am interested in interop testing prior to the demo.

Note that I did not recieve the Fujitsu RMP.

Can someone send me some sample SOAP messages that have been blessed
as interoperable?

I will be arriving in Philadelphia on Saturday, December 6.

I am scheduled to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn (or similar) from
Sunday night onwards, but I may change to the Hampton Inn, especially
if I can get the rate Jacques quotes.

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708