Ian Jones Chair
Ric Emery – Leave of absence
The agenda / meeting calling notice is available at:
The requested changes to the previous minutes were accepted.
No minutes were approved.
Pim posted several updates to the list this week. Pim began to explain his restructure of the schema that should be seen as errata to the existing schema. This needs a full vote to approve.
Motion: Pim proposes that the restructured schema be accepted as an erratum to the existing schema. Dale seconded. Motion passes by unanimous consent.
This needs to be published for formal OASIS review.
Action: Ian to ask for the schema to be published on the OASIS site.
The examples posted by Pim references the newly updated schema described above.
Jaqcues updated the spec and published a new version that added the details discussed and agreed on the last call and adding details to the MEPs. Jacques outlined the changes highlighting the changes to section 5 to cover both selective message pulling and alternative MEPs.
Pim asked if another role in addition to the nextMSH role to identify the first node in the chain after some discussion and explanation Pim agreed to have another look at the proposal and try and draft a alternative for next week.
Action: All to review current V3 advanced features spec. and post any questions / issues and proposed solutions if you have one. This looks pretty close to finished so Please, Please read and comment.
Sander, Dale and timothy cannot attend next weeks call
Next call June 9
2010, 11:30pm USA Pacific time, (7:30pm