Ballot Details: Promote Advisory 00005 to Candidate Status (CLOSED)
|Ballot Question||Can this Draft become a Candidate Interop Advisory ?|
See also: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/InteropAdvisories
VOTING CLOSED: Tuesday, 6 March 2012 @ 11:45 pm ET
|Open Date||Thursday, 23 February 2012 @ 7:00 am ET|
|Close Date||Tuesday, 6 March 2012 @ 11:45 pm ET|
|Number of votes cast (excluding abstentions)||5|
|Eligible members who have voted||6 of 6||100%|
|Eligible members who have not voted||0 of 6||0%|
|Options with highest number of votes are bold|
|Option||# Votes||% of Total|
|Voter Name||Company||Vote||Time (GMT)||Comments|
|Guelzow, Andreas||Individual||Yes||2012-02-23 17:10:00|
|Hanssens, Bart||Fedict||Yes||2012-03-01 21:10:00|
|Haug, John||Microsoft||Yes||2012-03-01 21:02:00|
|Suarez-Potts, Louis||Individual||Yes||2012-03-05 14:34:00|
|Weir, Rob||IBM||Yes||2012-03-05 18:22:00|
|Hamilton, Dennis||Individual||Abstain||2012-03-06 02:33:00||1|
|Abstain||My reading of this is in ODF 1.2 is that
1. The presence of style:text-line-through-style is irrelevant unless thers is a style:text-line-through-type attribute.
2. The style:text-line-through-style *should* be present if style:text-line-through-type is present and its value is other than "none".
3. If style:text-line-through-type is present and the value is other than "none", there is still no line-through if style:text-line-through-style="none".
4. If style:text-line-through-type is present and there is no style:text-line-through-style, the default for the line style is evidently implementation-dependent. This advisory doesn't clear that up.
5. In [CSS3Text], the default line-throough-style for line-through lines is "solid," by inference from section 9.7 there. This would be consisent with the association of ODF 1.2 style:line-through-style with [CSS3Text] section 9.2. However, this has not been made explicit in any of ODF 1.0/1.1/1.2.