OASIS Provisioning Services Technical Committee (PSTC)
Meeting Minutes

Logistics
Roll-call
Other Business
Business In Order
Action Items & Motions
References

Logistics

Meeting Date

04/13/2004

Meeting Time

10:00 am CT

Location

Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686 / 303-928-2600 (Outside of the United States/Canada) 
Conference ID:
7104622

Duration

1 Hour

Chair

Darran Rolls

Recording Secretary

Darran Rolls (acting)

Agenda

As published

Roll-call

Present

(SM)

Gary Cole, Sun/Waveset

(DR)

Darran Rolls, Sun/Waveset Technologies

(DC)

Doron Cohen, BMC

(RE)

Rami Elron, BMC

(HL)

Hal Lockhart, BEA

(JB)

Jeff Bohren, OpenNetwork Technologies

(GW)

Gavenraj Sodhi, CA

(GW)

Gerry Woods, IBM

(MF)

Marco Fanti, Thor Technologies

(TD)

Tony Della-Moretta, Business Layers/Netegrity

(TM)

Tim Moses, Entrust

Other Business

None

Business In Order    

1 - 10:05 Order and role-call
-----------------------------
Roll-call

2 - Accept meeting minutes from 03/30/2004
----------------------------------------------------------------
Available at [1] - Accepted

3 - Face2Face
-------------------------------
DR - Motion to make May 6/7 for next face2face committee meeting in NY
JB - Second
None opposed

DC - May not be able to make the meeting
GS - To publish logistics by end of week

4 - Use Cases
--------------------
DR - Jeff posted 2.0 draft at [2]
RA - relationships need to be modeled in the use cases - will submit to Jeff. What about notifications?
JB - New WSNTC - this could be a interesting. We should look at their schedule.
GW - This is based on WS-Notifications so it is far from starting from scratch.
DR - To submit use case for notifications
JB - Use him as an editor
DR - Motion to make 4/27 closing date for first draft
GS - Second.
DC - Opposed - may need more time. Otherwise motion carried

5 - Project plan
-----------------------
DR - Propose we draft a basic strawman project plan for 2.0 effort. We should now be able to identify outstanding work, even if you simply identity areas of discussion/decision taken from the requirements doc. I believe we need to have something tangible to track progress towards 2.0 against.
GS - Need a draft by end of the year
GC - Throw out some subject areas we can plan around - Requirements, use cases, standard schema framework - one interface or several, target expression, state model, notifications, container schematics& operations, operations, data schema binding

6 - Motion to Adjourn
------------------------------
To reconvene 4/27/2004

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/6263/pstc-minutes-03302004.htm
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200404/msg00000.html