< Return to Calendar Previous | Next

* TOSCA TC Meeting 2019 (Conference Call)
Name * TOSCA TC Meeting 2019 (Conference Call)
Time Thursday, 13 December 2018, 12:00pm to 01:30pm EST
(Thursday, 13 December 2018, 05:00pm to 06:30pm UTC)

IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and more!

----> Chatroom URL: Always use http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/TOSCA_main

----> Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/265255914

----> Meeting ID: 265 255 914

One tap mobile
+14086380986,,265255914# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,265255914# US

Dial by your location
        +1 408 638 0986 US (San Jose)
        +1 929 205 6099 US
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +420 2 2888 2388 Czech Republic
        +420 5 3889 0161 Czech Republic
        +372 660 1699 Estonia
        +372 880 1188 Estonia
        +33 (0) 1 8288 0188 France
        +33 (0) 7 5678 4048 France
        +49 (0) 30 3080 6188 Germany
        +49 (0) 30 5679 5800 Germany
        +49 (0) 69 8088 3899 Germany
        +852 5808 6088 Hong Kong, China
        +972 (0) 3 978 6688 Israel
        +972 (0) 55 330 1762 Israel
        +39 069 480 6488 Italy
        +39 069 926 8001 Italy
        +81 (0) 3 4578 1488 Japan
        +81 (0) 524 564 439 Japan
        +31 (0) 20 241 0288 Netherlands
        +31 (0) 70 808 1008 Netherlands
        +386 1600 3102 Slovenia
        +386 1888 8788 Slovenia
        +82 (0) 2 6022 2322 South Korea
        +82 (0) 2 6105 4111 South Korea
        +46 (0) 7 6692 0434 Sweden
        +46 (0) 8 4468 2488 Sweden
        +34 84 368 5025 Spain
        +34 91 198 0188 Spain
        +41 (0) 22 518 9006 Switzerland
        +41 (0) 31 528 0988 Switzerland
        +44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
        +44 203 695 0088 United Kingdom
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aedVJyzvQT

Time: Nov 29, 2018 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Thu, until Nov 07, 2019, 50 occurrence(s)

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/265255914/ics?icsToken=96aab0838dc6dcaea233b7349c3a0296ad128f2c5d494d5f96360b44cc229e60


R E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E
Participants are responsible to log their attendance on today's TC calendar entry. When you join the meeting, use this page to record your attendance by clicking "Record My Attendance". If you are not on the internet, you can request the chair to record your attendance on your behalf.

Y O U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
The TC Secretary typically records and maintains minutes for every TC meeting. In the advent that the Secretary cannot attend, we ask that every TC member take their turn as "backup scribe." You are encouraged to volunteer, and the co-chairs make this easy by providing a "cheatsheet" to make the task easy. Otherwise, when your name is called by the co-chair, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scribing.

T R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G H T S
Participants are responsible for the state of their voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence, the general rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed, and a TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting attended. (see the TC Process for more information). 



Welcome / Roll

Co-chair appoints a scribe (continues to solicit volunteers for future meetings, as needed)
Review/approve draft proposed agenda
Review/approve draft minutes

* November 29: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64356&wg_abbrev=tosca
** Thanks to TC Secretary Damian Tamburri for minutes, etc. 

Welcome to recently joined TC Members and Observers (those first announced in today's TC meeting listed in italics): Mr. Denes Nemeth from Nokia (Observer), Mr. Olli Pajari from Individual (Observer), and Mr. Anatoly Katzman (Member)

Co-chair updates, remarks, notables, possible motions, etc.
May include overviews and updates of a more general nature or affecting the TC, as a whole, etc. 

Industry Updates and TOSCA-related News from TC Members 
An opportunity for other news from TC members (outside of other agenda items and reports)  


NOTE: The Below Activities May be Tabled or Re-Ordered During the Meeting by Co-Chairs.

See explanation of OASIS document types and typical cadence


UPDATE: YAML Simple Profile Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Matt Rutkowski) 
TOSCA-7 (general group activity, and suggestions/questions/contributions from TC members)
* 2018-11-13 meeting notes: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64351&wg_abbrev=tosca
* 2018-10-30 meeting notes: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64197&wg_abbrev=tosca
* 2018-12-10: Latest posted working draft (work-in-progress): TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.3 (WD01, Rev12)
* 2018-10-10: TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.2 (Candidate OASIS Standard 01) 
* 2018-01-31: TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.1 (approved as an OASIS Standard on January 31, 2018)
* Older v1.0 OASIS Standard documents


Technical Overview of TosKer (Jacopo Soldani)


Discussion: Post v1.3 TOSCA

Marketing, TC Events, Conferences, etc. for 2019
ACTION: Paul to inquire regarding OASIS sponsored conferences
1. Please share your TOSCA news, discussion, blogs, articles, resources in our LinkedIN group NOW.
1a. Remember to LIKE posts in the TOSCA LinkedIN Group! Join and refer people now!
2. Post your TOSCA articles, blogs, and implementations on the TOSCA Wiki now!

** All current TC approved videos at the OASIS TOSCA YouTube Playlist
TOSCA-131 (general group activity, and suggestions/questions/contributions from TC members)


IoT/Edge/Fog Ad Hoc Bootstraping (Co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Alex Vul)
** ACTION: Alex or Claude to send out doodle poll for regular meetings
** ACTION: Claude to record meetings WITH logistics on OASIS site
** ACTION: Jacques to work out the possibility to get further use-cases for the IoT ad-hoc
** ACTION: Jacques explore interest in the IIC at their November meeting for TOSCA


TABLED: NFV Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Shitao Li and Alex Vul)
TOSCA-221 (general group activity, and suggestions/questions/contributions from TC members)
* Latest Liaison Statement to ETSI NFV candidate (TC-approved): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58759&wg_abbrev=tosca
* Latest Liaison Statement from ETSI NFV (informational, not received through OASIS official channels): look here (posted 2018-04-25)


Cross-cutting Concerns, Issues, Suggestions, Questions for ALL Documents and Deliverables 
NOTE: As always, it is recommended that technical issues be posted in JIRA. Naturally, any TC member can create or comment on a JIRA issue. Upload related documents to the OASIS website (please add links to the uploaded document in the JIRA issue). Please contact the co-chairs if you have any questions or problems. 
TOSCA-108: Catch-all for All Editorial Suggestions That Do NOT Change Semantics, e.g., spelling, grammar, readability


Submitter Paul Lipton
GroupOASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Access This event is visible to OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC and shared with
  • OASIS Open (General Membership)
  • General Public

Repeating Event Details
This event is one in a list of repeating events. All of these events are listed below.