OASIS Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF) TC
Defining an open framework for modeling and accessing stateful resources using Web services
Table of Contents
- Technical Work Produced by the Committee
- External Resources
- Mailing Lists and Comments
WSRF v1.2 is an OASIS standard - see Technical Work Produced by the Committee
The work of the WSRF TC is complete and no further meetings are scheduled.
The purpose of the OASIS WSRF TC is to define a generic and open framework for modeling and accessing stateful resources using Web services. This includes mechanisms to describe views on the state, to support management of the state through properties associated with the Web service, and to describe how these mechanisms are extensible to groups of Web services.
The WSRF Primer is a good introduction to the WSRF technology.
The following documents comprise the OASIS WSRF v1.2 standard:
- WS-Resource specification
- WS-ResourceProperties (WSRF-RP) specification
- WS-ResourceLifetime (WSRF-RL) specification
- WS-ServiceGroup (WSRF-SG) specification
- WS-BaseFaults (WSRF-BF) specification
WSRF service descriptions
- WS-Resource WSDL
- WS-ResourceProperties (WSRF-RP) WSDL
- WS-ResourceLifetime (WSRF-RL) WSDL
- WS-ServiceGroup (WSRF-SG) WSDL
- WS-BaseFaults (WSRF-BF) WSDL
The following document is an approved Committee Specification
WSRF implementors may also find the following document useful.
Although not produced by the OASIS WSRF TC, the following information offers useful insights into its work.
OASIS Forms TCs for Web Services Resource Framework and Web Services Notification.
Cover Pages, 11 March 2004
For technical assistance regarding this OASIS TC web page, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing Feedback: OASIS welcomes feedback on its technical activities from potential users, developers, and others to better assure the interoperability and quality of OASIS work.