OASIS SOA Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP) TC
Defining a common data model for SOA repositories as well as an interaction protocol to facilitate the use of common tooling and sharing of data.
Vincent Brunssen, email@example.com, Chair
Table of Contents
- Technical Work Produced by the Committee
- Expository Work Produced by the Committee
- External Resources
- Mailing Lists and Comments
- Additional Information
S-RAMP Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 was approved by Special Majority Vote of the TC on 23 December 2013 and has just been published. The CS consists of Part 1: Foundation, Part 2: Atom Binding, and the Schemas. The complete package can also be downloaded in a ZIP file. For complete information, see the announcement.
Participation in the SOA Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP)TC is open to all interested parties.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on joining the TC.
The SOA Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP) TC defines a common data model for SOA repositories as well as an interaction protocol to facilitate the use of common tooling and sharing of data. The TC will define an ATOM binding which documents the syntax for interaction with a compliant repository for create, read, update, delete and query operations.
For more information on S-RAMP, see the TC Charter.
No subcommittees have been formed for this TC.
- S-RAMP Version 1.0. Part 1: Foundation. Latest version.
- S-RAMP Version 1.0. Part 2: Atom Binding. Latest version.
- XML Schemas
- S-RAMP version 1.0, published by HP, IBM, Software AG and TIBCO, 7 Oct 2010. This resource is no longer available online. For the latest version of S-RAMP Version 1.0 produced by the TC, click here.
Providing Feedback: OASIS welcomes feedback on its technical activities from potential users, developers, and others to better assure the interoperability and quality of OASIS work.