The following is a list of items requested on the 2006 Adoption Forum Submission Form: *Required Fields Speaker Contact Information (name, affliation, company, mailing address, phone, and email) Biographical Information (Max 250 Words)* Panelist/Additional Presenters Title of Submission* Type of Submission* - Presentation or Panel Session Audience Level* - Technical, In the Middle, or High-Level Topic Area* (select the appropriate topic area that best fits the focus of your submission): - Interoperability and Open Standards for Secure Interactions - Identity Management and Case Studies - Access Control and Case Studies - Security in Web Services and Case Studies - Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) - ITU-T Recommendations - SOA and Security Audio Visual Requirements Brief Session Description* Extend Abstract* (maximum 2000 words) Agreement* By entering your name below represents to OASIS the following: I understand a copy of my presentation slides and/or presentation handout will be due prior to the event (by OASIS set deadline). If my proposal is selected for presentation as part of the OASIS Adoption Forum, I grant to OASIS nonexclusive worldwide license to record my presentation and publish the Materials as part of the proceedings for the event. OASIS will acknowledge me as the author, and publish my materials in total and in the context of the event. The license I grant to OASIS allows the right to record and publish my presentation and Materials in any format (including, but not limited to, audiovisual, print, audio-recording, electronic, Internet, CD-ROM, computer-readable, etc.) and in all media. I agree that OASIS shall not be obligated to pay any royalties to me from or in connection with any use(s) or publication(s) it may make pursuant to the license I have granted. My presentation does not violate any copyrights or other rights of third parties.