The Conference will be held at the historic Ditton Manor.
OASIS & EEMA would like to thank CA technologies for hosting our event.
The History of Ditton Manor
Ditton Park is known to have been occupied for at least nine hundred years. Ditton Manor was first mentioned in the Doomsday Book (1066) when it was owned by William, Son of Ansculf. By 1331 Sir John de Molyns was granted a licence by Edward III to fortify his mansion and to build a park of 38 acres. In 1472 the property reverted to the crown and was at the time the residence of Cardinal Wolsey.
Later in 1532, Anne Boleyn was Keeper of Ditton Park as part of her endowment from Henry VIII. His first daughter, the future Queen Mary I, spent much of her young childhood here. In 1615, the property was given to Sir Ralph Winwood, who rebuilt the house around the original tower and enlarged the moat. Read more...
Ditton Park Road Datchet
Slough Berkshire SL3 9LL
Tel: (44) (0) 1753 242880
Directions & Transportation to Ditton Manor
- By Car: Leave the M4 at Junction 5 and follow signs for Langley. Go straight over the set of the traffic lights (Marriott Hotel is on the left). Ditton Park Road will be on your left after the Harvester. Once on Ditton Park Road, Ditton Manor is half way down on your right.
- Parking: Visitors parking is clearly signposted to the front of the building.
- By Train: Trains leave Paddington for Slough approximately every 20 minutes. The Langley Station is approximately 1.6 mi away, which is a short taxi ride from the station.
- By Bus: The Brunel Bus Station is situated adjacent to the British Rail station.
- By Taxi: Ditton Manaor has a taxi service operated by EMS. Taxis may be booked in advance using # 01753 242222 or # 07736 089143. Taxis may also be arranged at the Ditton Manor reception desk. When attending Ditton Manor, please confirm your taxi service with Ditton Manor reception at least 2 hours prior to arrival. This will ensure quick access through the security gates.
Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel
Ditton Road, Langley
Slough SL3 8PT United Kingdom
Phone: 44 1753 544244
- Group Rate:
£119 Rate, includes Breakfast & VAT
For daily currency rates - http://www.xe.com/ucc/
- Reservation Information:
To receive the group rate, delegates should book their reservation using the Marriott Online Reservation Form. Reservations at that rate will be accepted until 15 June 2015. After that date, reservations are only on a space/rate availability basis. If you encounter any reservation problems, please contact Marcela.Siklenkova@MarriottHotels.com.
Transportation Information to Heathrow/Windsor Marriott
View hotel location & transportation site
- Hotel Parking: Hotel parking is available for a fee of 10 GBP daily.
- Airport Location and Transfers: London/Heathrow is roughly 4 mi W of the hotel. NATIONAL EXPRESS operates the Heathrow Hoppa bus service to all the Heathrow hotels. The number for the Marriott hotel is H55 stopping outside the front of the hotel. It only operates to T5 (airport bus stand 22 and 25). To get to T1, 2, 3 and 4 you get off at T5 and take the FREE Heathrow Express to T 1, 2, 3 or 4. It takes 4 minutes and operates every 15 minutes. Estimated taxi fare to the hotel from the airport is about 50 GBP (one-way).
- Subway Station: Heathrow T 1,2,3 is roughly 4 mi away from the hotel, a shuttle may be arranged to take you to the station (for a fee).
- Train Station: The Langley Station is approximately 1 mi away from the hotel, again shuttle service may be arranged to take you to the station (for a fee).
A shuttle bus has been arranged to assist in transporting guest to and from the Marriott Hotel and Ditton Manor. A shuttle schedule will be posted here soon. Please take note of this schedule when making your travel plans.
Questions regarding the shuttle service may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.