#XACML 3.0 Additional Combining Algorithms Profile Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 published
OASIS is pleased to announce the approval and publication of a new Committee Specification by the members of the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC:
XACML 3.0 Additional Combining Algorithms Profile Version 1.0
Committee Specification 01
18 August 2014
This profile defines additional combining algorithms for XACML 3.0. These algorithms may be useful in certain contexts, but have not been considered important enough to include as mandatory items in the core XACML specification.
The prose specification and related files are available here:
Editable source (Authoritative):
Distribution ZIP files
For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of each prose specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP files here:
Members of the XACML TC  requested a Special Majority Vote to approve this specification as a Committee Specification. The specification had been released for public review as required by the TC Process . The vote to approve as a Committee Specification passed , and the approved CS01 is now available online in the OASIS Library as referenced above.
Our congratulations to the TC on achieving this milestone.
========== Additional references:
 OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
 Public reviews:
- 15-day public review, 28 April 2014: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201404/msg00007.html
- Comment resolution log: http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-3.0-combalgs/v1.0/csprd03/xacml-3...
- 30-day public review, 29 January 2014: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201401/msg00016.html
- Comment resolution log: http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-3.0-combalgs/v1.0/csprd02/xacml-3...
- 30-day public review, 25 January 2013: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201301/msg00016.html
 Approval ballot: