Jobs at OASIS
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
OASIS, the international non-profit Standards development organization, seeks a part-time Project Manager to oversee development of a new CRM/AMS (Customer Relationship Manager/Association Management System) implementing CiviCRM and migration from our existing SaaS systems.
The PM is responsible for managing schedules, deliverables and contractors for the most efficient and effective outcome.
IT Project Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes project results by communicating requirements, contractor expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reporting progress; supporting contractors in their work; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures to ensure outcomes.
• Maintains project’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing project.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with staff.
• Verifies application results and data validity by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by ensuring disaster recovery and back-up procedures, information security and control structures are implemented.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by managing project to its budget.
• Work independently and cohesively with our distributed staff.
Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will demonstrate technical project management skills and will have formal Project Management training/certification. Experience with business web applications, CiviCRM or other web-based CRM tools is an advantage. Experience in membership systems and standards setting groups will be beneficial.
Project Term and Location:
This project expects no more than a half-time commitment for 6 months. This is the first project in a sequence that could extend 18 months or more of projects of similar magnitude.
The project manager can work remotely, but must be available for meetings at the OASIS office in Burlington, MA
Interested candidates should send their resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Contracting Opportunities
From time to time, in connection with its activities in support of standardization-related projects, OASIS enters into independent contractor arrangements with appropriate professionals, usually on a limited, part-time basis, with a defined scope for the completion of specific projects. Typical engagements include specification or schema editing work, the analysis and preparation of reports on particular standards artifacts, and similar projects. Some level of domain expertise or experience is usually required.
The availability of these projects depends on community demand and funding availability from a variety of sources. Persons who would like to be considered for potential work on future projects may contact us, with resume information and an indication of expertise or interest, at email@example.com.