OASIS TC Administration How-to Guide
The work of Technical Committees (TC) within OASIS is governed by
several policy documents. For most of the day-to-day work done by a TC,
the important documents are the Technical Committee (TC) Process and the OASIS Naming Directives. However these are broad policy documents and do not provide the detailed operational instructions on how their requirements are put
into practice. This guide will explain the operational steps you follow
to work within the OASIS TC Process.
This Guide is a work-in progress and will be populated with material on an ongoing basis. Our goal is to provide you with a central resource explaining how to handle every step in the TC-process. The contents will continually be updated and new material added. You can submit requests for additional topics, bug reports and other feedback by sending email to OASIS TC Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Developing Committee Specifications and Notes
- Stages in an OASIS Document's Lifecycle
- Starting a Working Draft
- Approving a Committee Specification or Note Draft
- Holding a public review
- Handling the comments received during a public review
- Approving a Committee Specification or Committee Note
- Approving a Committee Specification or Note Draft with Non-Material Changes