Sharing Economy Standards: U.S. TAG to ISO/TC 324
The International Standards Organization (ISO) Technical Committee 324 is defining a broad set of global standards for the Sharing Economy. OASIS, in partnership with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), has brought together leaders from the largest online platforms, innovative startups, technology companies, financial services providers, and nonprofits to represent American interests in this global initiative.
The chair of the US TAG on Sharing Economy is Tim Hirsch of CaaStle, and the vice chair is Stephanie Beers of Microsoft.
US TAG membership
Funding for the US TAG is provided by members in the group. TAG members receive:
- Global recognition as leaders in the Sharing Economy marketplace
- Official voice in the global debate on the Sharing Economy
- Ability to ensure the US position on Sharing Economy issues is represented in the ISO standards and in any policy and compliance requirements that result
- Ability to ensure their organization’s positions and interests are represented in ISO/TC 324
- Promotional benefits: press releases, webinars, and focused events
TAG membership is open to all organizations doing business in the US. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.