dita message

Subject: Work on stage three proposal #15, "Relax specialization rules"

I've gotten to the point that I am stuck and need help. I have done a ridiculous amount of work:

However, I am bogged down with the RNG topics because I do not have as much familiarity with them as I do with manipulating DTDs -- and how one handles redefinition in RNG files is quite different.

I am going to attach a PDF build from the current spec source. it will look funny, since it's built using the generic TC PDF transformation. (I set up a new DITA-OT environment that can cope with DITA 2.0 files, but I have not gotten all the TC plug-ins working properly yet.)

For those who can, please look at chapters 8 and 9. Changes are marked in red highlighting. In particular, I need help with the following:

I would like to have the RNG examples written and tested before finalizing the coding requirements topic and submitting the stage three proposal.

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein