dita message

Subject: I wonât be able to do minutes today

Hi,

I won't be n today's call until around 11:15, and in any case won't be able to take goodÂnotes. If some can take notes, I'd be happy to write them up and submit them, it's Âjust that the keyboard I'm working with is sufficiently wonky to make taking notes infeasible.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ