dita message

Subject: DITA TC wiki

Hi, folks.

Scott McGrath from OASIS reached out to Nancy and I. OASIS is planning to retire the MoinMoin wiki, which we use extensively. (It turns out that we are the only TC that uses the Wiki.)

I have not yet met with Scott to see if he has alternatives to suggest. We currently use the Wiki for the following items:
* Front page agenda
* Previous agendas page, which links to a Wiki page for each DITA TC meeting since August 2006
* Backlog
* Review pages
* Etc

Do folks have ideas about other ways that we could do our work? Maybe are involved with other groups that have other sort of infrastructure solutions?

Kris