dita message

Subject: Groups - DITA TC meeting minutes, 10 October 2023 uploaded

Submitter's message

Minutes of the OASIS DITA TC
Tuesday, 10 October 2023
Recorded by Christina Rothwell
link to agenda for this meeting:

https://wiki.OASIS-open.org/dita/Previous

Attendance:

===========
Attendees: Kristen Eberlein, Eliot Kimber, Stanley Doherty, Bob Johnson, and Frank Wegmann, Robert Anderson, Eric Sirois, Zoe Lawson, Christina Rothwell

Business
========

1. Roll call
? Regrets: Scott Hudson, Dawn Stevens, Leroy Steinbacher, Nancy Harrison

2. Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
? 03 October 2023
? https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202310/msg00009.html (Harrison, 10 October 2023)
? Kris moved to approve minutes. Minutes approved.

3. Action items and volunteer tasks
[updates only; see agenda for complete list]
? Kris and Robert: Review Eliot's latest e-mail about "Cascading attribute values" and work with Eliot in considering where adjustments are need in regard to text and examples.
Kris: Meet with Robert regarding the specification in general.
? 03 October 2023
Kris: Respond on dita-users to Denis Troaca COMPLETED.

4. Announcements
? Call for speakers for DITA Europe open until 16 October. Need link here
Robert: Provide the link for DITA Europe.
? Call for speakers for DITA-OT Day open until ? Need link here
Robert: Provide deadline for DITA-OT Day speakers.

5. Update from OASIS about the TC wiki
We will not lose anything on the TC wiki. We just can't create new content. We need to set up a working structure of a new wiki.
Kris: Set up a time with Frank and Christina to identify important parts of the TC wiki and how would we copy those important parts to the new wiki.

6. e-mails from dita-comment list
? What we think Denis was asking
○ https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202309/msg00020.html (Kimber, 26 September 2023)
? New Implications for key definition subelements for topicref-to-topicref key references
○ Implications for key definition subelements for topicref-to-topicref key references (Kimber, 07 October 2023)
○ Eliot discussed his feedback to Denis. Team discussed possibility of providing additional information about this edge case.

7. Review K: Bookmap structure elements
? Kris: Send an email that contains the close of the review, list of participants, and a final PDF with comments.

8. Volunteer spec assignments
? Went through statuses.
? Eliot: Review and update the source as to meet the editorial guidelines for Glossary entry and Glossary group topics, including and .
Ended at 11:41 am ET

-- Kristen Eberlein
Document Name: DITA TC meeting minutes, 10 October 2023

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Kristen Eberlein