dita message

Subject: RE: [dita] Likely to not get quorum today

I will be a little late myself.

Should assume that it will be a spec editors' call?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Kristen Eberlein
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 10:22 AM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita] Likely to not get quorum today

Caution! This email originated outside of JANACORP. Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin. If you are unsure please contact JANA IT support @ support@janacorp.com.

We have 12 voting members and need 7 members for quorum, but we've received regrets from six folks for today. I suspect the time will become a spec editors' call.

Kris