dita message

Subject: Tell Us Your Thoughts on the DITA TC - Please take this short survey!

Dear Members of the DITA TC:

Your support for OASIS and participation in the DITA TC is invaluable to us. In order to better serve you in the coming year, the OASIS staff would like to ask you toÂcomplete this short surveyÂabout your experiences in the TC.Â

All responses are anonymous unless you choose to identify yourself. OASIS will aggregate the responses and share them with the TC Chairs. Together we will identify areas for improvement and plans to keep what is working well in place.

Please help us make the DITA TC as best as possible and serve you better.

If you have any questions about this survey--or youâd like to discuss your TC experience--please donât hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you,

Kelly Cullinane

OASIS TC Administrator

--

Kelly Cullinane

Senior Director for Standards Development

OASIS Open

kelly.cullinane@oasis-open.org
www.oasis-open.org