docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Multiplatform toolchain for outputting "nice" PDF

There is a section in Chapter 1 of The Definitive Guide titled "What's New in DocBook V5.0" that covers 4.5 to 5.0. I don't know of anything that extends that to 5.1 or beyond.

Best regards,
DIck Hamilton
hamilton@xmlpress.net

On Tue, Jan 23, 2024 at 2:51âAM Norm Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, there is no direct summary of changes between DocBook 4.5
> and 5.1.

And that seems like an awful oversight on my part. Iâll plan to update
The Definitive Guide to include a comprehensive list-of-changes
appendix. I sort of thought that already existed, but I guess Iâm not as
clever as I think I am ;-)

                    Be seeing you,
                     norm

--