docbook message

Subject: Re: [docbook] Validation with Schematron & RELAX NG with jing?

Hi,

thanks Norm!

On 18.01.23 15:15, Norm Tovey-Walsh wrote:
What do I need to do to enable the embedded Schematron rules in the DocBook RNG
schema with Jing? Or do you use a separate tool for this?

There are now Schematron rules in DocBook that require XPath 2.0 so I
doubt the existing Jing validator will work. Better to do the
validations separately, I think.

Iâve had good luck recently with https://github.com/schxslt/schxslt

Thanks, I come across this project as well, but was a bit unsure what's the
current way is.

If I understand it correctly, validation is a two step process: first validate
it with the RNG schema and then validate it against the SCH schema. Correct?

--
GruÃ/Regards
  Thomas Schraitle