idtrust-ms message

Subject: Re: [sc-election] Acceptance of Nomination

Michele,

Allow me to confirm you've fulfilled the requirements to be considered candidate for election to the Steering Committee.  I will open a ballot tomorrow for the election if there is a contested election (4 or more candidates).  If the ballot is not contested you are automatically selected with no further process required.

All the best,

Scott...