idtrust-ms message

Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] [idtrust-ms] Acceptance of Nomination

Good morning!

I have transferred and do not have requirements to receive, review, and/or respond to your email.  Please remove my email address from your mailing list.

Thank you.

Regards,

Demosthenes De Vera

-----Original Message-----
From: idtrust-ms@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:idtrust-ms@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of micheledrgon@dataprobity.com
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:57 PM
To: sc-election@oasis-open.org; idtrust-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: micheledrgon@dataprobity.com

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

I would like to thank John Sabo for the nomination to the IDtrust Member Section Steering Committee.

I accept this nomination. I have been actively involved in the PMRM TC since 2003 and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to the IDtrust MS Steering Committee as well.

Thank you,
Michele