legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: Presentation outline for next face to face

In the last phone meeting I agreed to put out an outline of what might be
addressed in a presenation for the next face to face.  I hope that as many
people that have product will accept the challenge.  Our goal for the next
face to face is to define how we are going to move forward with Blue and
when.

Here is my first attempt at some of the items that I think should be
addressed in a presentation.  I am certainly open to suggestions on this
outline.

Dallas

LegalXML Blue presentation outline.doc