legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Presentation outline for next face to face

I am more than happy to present on 2GEFS at the meeting.  I would still be willing to create a table as I suggested in my original reply if the group feels it would be helpful.  I view this table not as a tool to state "this can do this better than that" but rather as a way to consolidate all of the knowledge we have gained in our experiences into a document to assist the committee in grasping the innovations, developments, and issues related to implementing efiling specifications/products that could assist in the development of Blue.

Christopher

-----Original Message-----
From: Dallas Powell [mailto:dpowell@tybera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 1:27 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Presentation outline for next face
to face

Christopher,

I understand your concern. My frustration has been that having one person
review may have limited value and can lead to the rest of the committee not
actively participating.  Some need help because they don't understand the
technical ramifications and presentations may help this.

Perhaps establishing a date to submit responses before the meeting, (say one
week prior to the f2f) and asking everyone to at least read the submissions
before the meeting so that the questions that are asked during the meeting
are more educated would be a compromise.

Also, I added an issue on payments into the document.

Dallas