legalxml-courtfiling message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Presentation outline for next face to face

Dallas,

Thanks for this excellent outline.  I would be happy to complete it for
OXCI if necessary.

I have a few suggestions for this outline:

1. To simplify the discussion, I would like to see the outline organized
according to the Layered Interoperability concepts that we used
previously.  The sections on Envelope and Messaging are consistent with
that approach.  I suggest combining Digital Signatures,
Sealing/Encrypting and Document Integrity into the broader category of
Security which would also allow for the inclusion of some of the
security concerns/questions raised by Allen Jensen.

2. Similarly, I would expand the GJXDM section to include the key
standards to be leveraged, including XML Schema, etc.

3. We also need to address query/response somewhere - it probably needs
it's own section.

Jim Cabral
James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Associate

material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.