office message

Subject: Re: [office] Another 10 issues for 7 November 2011

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> >>4. Please standardize "Line Start Prohibition Rule"
> >>http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3356
> >>
> >Agreed that this is missing, but there's no concrete proposal from
> >Murata-San ->  ask for that&  defer.
> >
> Are you going to follow up with Murata-san?

Can do - somehow missing the minutes from last week's call still, so
can't really remember what we've agreed upon. :)

> >>9. Comments on Digital Signatures in ODF 1.2 Part 3
> >>http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3030
> >>
> >No material change to objections ->  defer.
> >

> When you say defer (I am sure this will come up again with you, me
> or others in the future) do we mean to really "defer" or are we
> going to close?

Defer until XMLDSig is final (or close to final), then open
discussion again.

> The reason I ask is that I would prefer to not have a grab bag of
> requests and possible features that form a "deferred" group. If we
> really mean to work on them at some point, next release cycle, ok,
> but let's either resolve them, or set a firm date for resolution,
> even if that is next release.

Doesn't work for this one, since we depend on external input.

Cheers,

--

Thorsten Behrens

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)