office message

Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-4030 Writing mode

Patrick

This looks OK, but it might be helpful to spell out more fully what the order of precedence is.

For example:

1) Styles directly assigned by the text:style-name attribute to text in a shape.

2) Styles assigned by this attribute (draw:text-style-name) to the shape.

3) Styles assigned by a draw:style-name attribute to the shape.

Kind regards,

Francis

Sent from my iPad