office message

Subject: Re: [office] Draft for enhanced colors

Hi Francis,

Francis Cave schrieb am 29.03.2023 um 16:51:
Hi Regina

I am unclear as to which new elements and new attributes are in the 'style' namespace and which are in the 'draw' namespace.

My intension was to have them all in namespace "style". That means <style:color-transform> element with style:transform-type and style:transform-value attributes, and <style:enhanced-color> element with style:color-type and style:color-value attributes.

For example, on page 3 I get the impression that you were maybe undecided as to whether the attribute is style:color-value or draw:color-value. But I may be misinterpreting something.

That are simple editing leftovers I didn't notice.

But if you think all or some of those would better use "draw" namespace, that is OK for me.

With my other new elements it is the same problem. There will come <gradient-stop>, <char-complex-color>, <fill-complex-color> and <stroke-complex-color> elements which use the <style:color-transform> and <style:enhanced-color> elements as child elements.

It would be good to get some guidance in respect to namespaces.

Kind regards,
Regina