office message

Subject: Draft for enhanced colors

Hi all,

as mentioned in the last call, there is ongoing work in LibreOffice for implementing theme colors and multi-color gradients. I try to assist the implementation in regard to ODF.

The attached file contains one aspect of this work, defining an enhanced color model. Please have a look and give me feedback.

Kind regards,
Regina