office message

Subject: Fwd: OpenDocument Format - Adapting to the Cloud

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	OpenDocument Format - Adapting to the Cloud
Date: 	Fri, 14 Jul 2023 17:14:02 -0400
From: 	Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>
To: 	malte.timmermann@open-xchange.com

Dear Malte Timmermann,

The OpenDocument Format TC at OASIS is in the final staging of approving ODF 1.4.

So we don't lose our regular Monday conference call slot, the TC is canvassing implementers on useful features to take the OpenDocument Format to the Cloud!

You have come to our attention as a successful implementer of the OpenDocument Format, in the Cloud.

The TC needs advice on what features will further foster the spread of OpenDocument Format and we are hopeful you will consider joining our TC in that quest.

You can find us at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

If you have questions, please post those to patrick@durusau.net.

If you are ready to join in our quest, see: https://www.oasis-open.org/join-2/

Deeply appreciate your taking the time to consider our request.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau