office message

Subject: Re: Edited Part 3 of ODF 1.3 for ISO submission

hi Patrick,

On 24/07/2023 23:32, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Greetings!

Given the difficulty of identifying the edits and how to accomplish them, I have edited all four parts for return to Chet.

Please take a look and let me know by say close of business Weds, the 26th, if these are good to send on to Chet.

now the normative references all show up as entries in the table of contents, that seems odd?

the "Bibliography 1" style has Outline level: Level 1.

perhaps it's because the "Bibliography" heading at the end of the document is using the style "Bibliography 1", which is apparently for entries.

perhaps the "Bibliography" heading should use the "Bibliography Heading" style?

regards,
 michael

--
Michael Stahl