office message

Subject: Re: Edited Part 2 of ODF 1.3 for ISO submission

hi Patrick,

On 24/07/2023 23:31, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Greetings!

Given the difficulty of identifying the edits and how to accomplish them, I have edited all four parts for return to Chet.

Please take a look and let me know by say close of business Weds, the 26th, if these are good to send on to Chet.

Thanks,

Patrick

very small issues in the Bibliography:

* there is a typo "Schneir" instead of "Schneier"

* the entries have the same blue color as the heading, but it does not come from the paragraph styles... i guess just select the entries and Format->Clear Direct Formatting?

regards,
 michael

--
Michael Stahl