office message

Subject: Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference, 4 December 2023

Greetings!

The agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2023-12-04

Time of meeting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=12&day=04&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=234&p2=25&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers - Access code: 438387

Canada (use US number)
Denmark +45 78 77 25 34
Germany +49 30 255550324
Hungary +36 1 987 6874
Netherlands +31 6 35205016
United Kingdom +44 330 777 2407
US +1 267 807 9605

Chat room for meeting is at http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 27 November 2023 - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202311/msg00047.html

4. Editor's work review: Update on ODF 1.4 editing progress sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J4TDjF7T62oN9Afhz1OTA6ePOFcCGlgjBF9L2xdF47o

5. Jira Issue Status "DEFERRED"
I was not able to find this state in the Cloud online documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-are-issue-statuses-priorities-and-resolutions/
nor otherwise
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/what-is-workflow-720416127.html
But I found it as part of a OASIS TC Workflow:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/plugins/servlet/project-config/OFFICE/workflow/?name=TC%20Issues
We might want to ask the OASIS team for a link with additional information.
Suggestion:
Do we have agreement that this state's meaning is equal to: not to be worked on unless someone requests it explicitly again.

6. OFFICE-3901: Non-normative text to illustrate the use of RDF to include DC metadata
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3901
Suggestion: Set state to "DEFERRED" until someone works on it actively.

7. OFFICE-2576: Public Comment: On RDF in ODF
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201002/msg00037.html
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2576
Suggestion: Set state to "DEFERRED" until someone works on it actively.

8. Working down the query "project = OFFICE AND fixVersion = ODF-Next AND proposal is not EMPTY AND Âtype = Bug" - 19 bugs in total:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20ODF-Next%20AND%20proposal%20is%20not%20EMPTY%20AND%20%20type%20%3D%20Bug
We might want to add NOT closed and NOT DEFFERRED
OFFICE-3780: 18.3.18 length and 19.573 svg:width - percentage and negative length
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3780

9. OFFICE-1439: "Public Comment: Automatic styles (ODF all versions)"
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-1439
https://oasis-tcs.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.4/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.4-part3-schema.html#element-office_automatic-styles

10. OFFICE-2156: [xml-names] ODF 1.2 profile
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2156

11. TC members are invited to pick an additional issue from our current working list
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20ODF-Next%20AND%20proposal%20is%20not%20EMPTY%20AND%20%20type%20%3D%20Bug
and present it to the group!
Perhaps we could assign one issue to each TC member to prepare for till the next call?
Other process suggestions are welcome!

12. Adjournment.