office message

Subject: Re: [office] Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference, 4 December 2023

Dear Regina,

Thank you for pointing this out, this topic will certainly be added to our agenda next Monday.
The editors have an action item here to gather feedback - to be presented at next TC meeting-

But all mightÂreview the upcoming update and provide feedback.
For all interested parties, please take a look into the corresponding GitHub issue at OASIS:
https://github.com/oasis-board-process-committee/OBCPs/issues/31

KindÂregards,
Svante