provision message

Subject: RE: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Where & When for the Interop Dev Meeting?" has closed

I have amended the ballot and extended it for one week from Today.
Therefore, all votes need to come in by the 1st of May.

-Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P: (949) 388-0088
M: (949) 350-8808
F: (949) 767-5851
www.businesslayers.com
This e-mail message and any attachments are strictly confidential and
are privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Business Layers immediately, by replying to this message, or by sending
an e-mail to: gavenraj.sodhi@businesslayers.com, and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.