ubl message

Subject: Process for validitating the delivery

Dear all

As agreed on the UBL meeting I here send you a descriptipon of the validation process that happens in the delivery.

Questions:

Can a receipt advice reject the shipment? If not, how is the sender of the despatch advice informed that his despatch was rejected?

I agree with Kees that rejecting the shipment belongs to the logistics process, but it also belong to the fulfilment since the fulfilment has failed.

Best regards

Peter