wsrm message

Subject: Re: [wsrm] Comments on CD 0.992

Sunil,
My question was how we can compose a Response element that include
InvalidPollRequest.

First, let me make sure the following understandings on sending
InvalidPollRequest are correct:
- InvalidPollRequest is included in Invalid Message Format fault set.
- It is sent by the receiver RMP within the response header element.
- In a Response element, fault code can appear only as attributes of
a NonSequenceReply element or a (SequenceReplies/)ReplyRange element.

Then, suppose, in Example 7 (PollRequest), the groupIds in
RefToMessageIds elements are invalid. How can we compose a Response
element with InvalidPollRequest fault included?

The only way I can come up with is following structure (i.e., using
inquired groupIds)
since the PollRequest message itself has no messageId (as in Figure 6):

<Response ...>
<NonSequenceReply groupId="mid://20040202.103832@oasis-open.org";
   fault="InvalidPollRequest" />
<NonSequenceReply groupId="mid://20040202.103811@oasis-open.org";
   fault="InvalidPollRequest" />
<NonSequenceReply groupId="mid://20040202.103807@oasis-open.org";
   fault="InvalidPollRequest" />
</Response>

Is this correct (even though the groupIds used are invalid)?

If the above Response element is correct, then I don't know how I can
send a fault on the following PollRequest:

<PollRequest ...>
</PollRequest>

This is from examples in Table 16, i.e., "When the required RefToMessageId
element is missing."
Note that we don't have any groupId.
How can we compose a Response element with fault?

Regards,
Jun Tatemura
NEC Laboratories America