xliff message

Subject: Meeting minutes

Dear all,

Please find below a summary of today’s discussion.

Best,

Lucía

Attendance: Yoshito, Rodolfo, Lucía. We have quorum.

I. Administration
A. Approve 2 January meeting minutes. https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/202301/msg00000.html

Y/L: I second.

R: Meeting minutes approved.

II. Technical work
A. ISO template.
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/issues/3. David.

R: David is not in the meeting.

B. Discussed and approved changes in the spec. Rodolfo. You can download updated versions of the specification from
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/tree/master/xliff-22

The ballot has passed (point C in today’s agenda). We can close the issues opened in github to this regard. (Rodolfo closes the issue with a comment referring to the ballot).

Y: have you made changes in the code?

R: The changes in the spec are already there. I will try to publish a new version in github today or this weekend if I cannot do it today.

R: We need to clarify the information from David to know what to put in the spec related to his company. He is no longer associated with Trinity College Dublin in the OASIS system.

L: I will send him an email to clarify this.

(Rodolfo shows Appendix C where all the changes that were made in this new version are specified.)

C. Predefined value of the attribute “version”. Rodolfo. https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/issues/19

A ballot on this has been opened on the last meeting, it will be closed by the time of the meeting https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=3745&referring_url=%2Fkws

L: The ballot has passed.

D. Next steps to review the new spec.

R: I will try to have this new version today or this weekend if I cannot do it today.

L: can you send an email to the xliff mailing list once it will be updated in the github?

R: Sure.

L:  We are still in our internal reviewing process. I will not be able to review it this week, but I will try my best to do it before next meeting and send you my comments to the mailing lists.

R: Yes, we need to make it as clean as possible before sending it to the public review. We will work in the next weeks to polish it.

L: No new business. Meeting adjourned.