board-busdev-thought-leaders message

Subject: OASIS Bizdev Board Committee Minutes: 1 Nov 2023

A transcript of our Advisory Committee call on Nov 1 isÂattached. The full transcript with audio is available on our Otter.ai channel. (You should all have received an invitation to view that separately.)

Attendees included Omar, Anish, and I. Daniel and Francis sent regrets.Â

Our next call is scheduled for 15 Nov at 11am ET. If that time is problematic for anyone, pleaseÂlet me know. If we need to choose another time or adjust the frequency of these calls, we certainly can.

Thanks,
Carol

--

CarolÂGeyer

Chief Development Officer

OASIS Open

ÂÂÂ
+1 941-284-0403
carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
www.oasis-open.org

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately, and doÂnot disseminate, distribute, or copy the contents of this message

 Think before you print.