board-busdev-thought-leaders message

Subject: Re: [board-busdev-thought-leaders] Signature Partnerships program

I'd be happy to record it for Board-member only review, assuming there are no objections from the attendees. I'll post the link to the mailing list afterwards.

On Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 6:25âPM duncan sfractal.com <duncan@sfractal.com> wrote:
Will that part of the call be recorded or the materials made available? I wonât be able to attend since Iâll be chairing an OASIS TC at that time.Â
DuncanÂ

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

From: board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org <board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2023 2:20:46 PM
To: board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org <board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org>
On this week's Bizdev Board Advisory Committee call, Francis will present details on the OASIS Signature PartnershipÂprogram. Please be sure to dial in and provide feedback.

Our call is on Wednesday, Nov 15, at 11am ET. If you don't already have the recurring invitation on your calendar, let me know.

Thanks,
Carol

--

CarolÂGeyer

Chief Development Officer

OASIS Open

+1 941-284-0403
carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
www.oasis-open.org

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately, and doÂnot disseminate, distribute, or copy the contents of this message

Think before you print.