ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic-msg] A (rough) draft of the Test Framework

Matt,

     I've cleaned up the ebXMLTestRequirements.xsd schema a bit and checked
it into CVS.  I'm going to start editing the level 2 and 3 test
requirements documents ( filling in names, re-structuring the <Conditions>
and <Assertions> ).

     I know that you'll soon be on vacation.  I hope that you have a great
time in Europe, this time as a pleasure trip :)  If you have any last
minute things to pass on, let me know.  Will you be in on the conference
call on Monday are you already gone?

Regards,
Mike