dita message

Subject: Re: Reaching back about options for the DITA TC

Hi Kristen,

You've accurately described our plan. We've not yet tested this concept toÂsee if it would and can work, thatÂis underway now.ÂÂÂI'm glad your group is amenable to this concept.

The other considerationÂis timing, as we are planning a major migration for the entire TC tool package this summer, from kavi on up. So expect to continue with the wiki for a few more weeks/months.

Scott...