docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Embedding DocBook â PDF transformation in a Java web app

Yes it works via files :
- docbook xls stylesheets are embedded in the resources jar
- they are copied in $HOME/.ant4docbook directory to be used by an internal or external processor (that generates files).
I understand that you prefer an 'in memory' approach for your web app.

LeÂsam. 29 juil. 2023 ÃÂ19:47, Paul Hoadley <paulh@logicsquad.net> a ÃcritÂ: